In today’s world, everyone wants to be able to control all of their devices from a single location. People, on the other hand, have not been able to find a suitable app for this. Microsoft has created Xbox Console Companion for Xbox One in order to address this issue. The app is available for Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 11, Windows 10, Android, and iOS users to download. We can say that you can use almost any phone to control your Xbox One. To put it another way, if you lose your controller and need to leave the house, you can easily turn off your Xbox One on your phone or your Windows-based PC.
How to Remote your Xbox One with Xbox Companion App
Despite its benefits, the companion app is difficult to master. That’s why we put together a quick reference guide for you to use. You should also use the same Microsoft account on your PC and mobile phone.
- Download Xbox App / Xbox Companion App
- How to Use Xbox Companion app On Windows 11/10 PC to remote Your Xbox One
- Remote turn on and off the on the Xbox One from Windows Phone & Windows 10 Mobile Phone
- Turn on or off using the Xbox One with Android or IOS phone
Download the Xbox Companion App
First, you need to install the application on your devices
How to Use Xbox Companion app On Windows 11/10 PC to remote Your Xbox On
While you are using the Xbox Companion App on your PC, you use the basic version of the app. Because it is relatively easy to use on your PC.
After the download Xbox Companion app, you need to open it on the start menu. And you need to click the console icon. Then you can add a console this way;
Remote turn on and off the on the Xbox One from Windows Phone & Windows 10 Mobile Phone
If you’re a fan of the Microsoft Phone, you’ll be pleased when you’ve finished this guide. Because you can use your phone to control your Xbox One. Additionally, Xbox One Smartglass owners will be pleased to learn that they can use Microsoft Companion on their smart glasses. You must sign in with the same Microsoft account on your phone and Xbox One before proceeding with the steps listed above.
Power Off The Xbox One
- You need to sign in on the Xbox Companion app
- Check the console color it needs to be green
- You need to tap the Xbox icon on the app and it will give you to option to turn it off.
Power On The Xbox One
- Tap The Xbox One Icon with WIFI on the top to show you a list of the console.
- You need to give the app 2-3 seconds to show your console.
- You should tap turn it on.
Turn on or off using the Xbox One with Android, iOS Phone
Using this app on Android and IOS app is a little bit hard to learn. However, if you follow these steps you can easily connect your phone with your Xbox One.
- Xbox One and your phone need to use the same network
- Sign in and click on the menu to get a list
- Tap the console icon and connect your Xbox One
- After you connect the Xbox app, you will get turn on and turn off