We’d like to introduce you to a card-driven, turn-based tactical game that features RPG elements set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe!
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf offers you to become a part of the wildest and fierce Space Wolves squad! They are fearless, and their blood is filled with animal rage. Your Great Company’s Strike Cruiser fell into a trap set by Chaos Space Marines of the Word Bearers legion, causing you to make a forced landing on Kanak, a volcano-wracked feral world inhabited by tribes of ruthless barbarians. Only the worthy warriors will be able to survive and emerge victorious!
General Gameplay Tips
- You decide which path to follow to best match your style, strategy, and tactics: Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout, Wolf Guard differ in abilities and weapons’ system. For example, the Scout owns a unique sniper rifle with a maximum shooting range.
- Turn your attention to the weapon with the “overwatch” effect. The hero with this weapon will be able to attack the approaching enemy out of his turn. This feature works once per turn if the enemy stops in the attack zone. At a crucial moment, this weapon can seriously change the outcome of the battle!
- Choose wisely the move or attack direction. If you do not think it over in advance, you will have to take one more action. Lifehack! If you stop to the side of the enemy at the end of the movement, he won’t attack twice. He will have to spend a movement card to face you.
- Carefully study the shooting range of your weapon and the hit chance. It will allow you to kill wounded enemies before they finish you!
Tips From the Developers
- To be a successful gamer, pay attention to the effort points system! It reveals many tactical possibilities, provides a field for experimentation and improvisation! Each hero’s action – attack, movement, or healing – adds effort points. The hero with the least points starts a new turn. You can use it while creating your strategy! – Anton, lead game designer
- It would help if you didn’t think about this game as an ordinary turn-based strategy. Cards play a significant role. Make a perfect deck, learn how to use it, and you can become an experienced warrior! – Dmitry, producer
- The cards are awarded at random, which makes every playthrough unique while allowing players to follow their individual strategies as they proceed further.
- Chain Effect cards may boost attack damage, as well as add or remove Effort Points. Read the Chain Effect сonditions сarefully.
- Make sure to note the wolf summoning cards! These wild animals will join the fray to fight by your side – and they can absolutely devastate the enemy ranks as they pile more Effort Points on them or provide the distraction you need.
- Take advantage of the terrain as you build your strategy! Grenades and mines hit their hardest in narrow passages where they can’t be avoided, and a well-shot barrel might injure several enemies at once
- If you get many copies of the same card, don’t reach for that Disassemble button just yet! Combine them to improve their stats! And a surplus of shields, movement cards, and Chain Effect cards might rescue you from the fray!
Take heed of these words of wisdom! One who yearns to become a warrior second to none and prove one’s courage and loyalty to the Emperor is bound to make good use of this knowledge!
For Russ and the Allfather!
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf is a turn-based tactical strategy in which you have to take command of the Space Wolves and join the battle against the wicked servants of Chaos and the sinister Necrons.
– An epic story campaign, a unique survival mode
– A system for levelling and tuning the squad
– Different classes of armour and a huge number of weapons